College Advisement and Career Counseling Seminars:Our goal at CEDAR is to prepare students and parents for the college application process offering advice and assistance on course selections. As your high school student begins to select potential universities for application, they will be provided with
- Course selection advisement
- Personal teacher and administration recommendation letters upon request
- College fairs typically in January or February at CEDAR
- Internship/Mentorship opportunities through CEDAR
- SAT/ACT Prep Course as an elective credit
- PSAT testing coordinated through our local high school for 9th, 10th and 11th grade students
- Helpful emails including scholarship opportunities, application deadlines, application fee waivers
- NCAA Transcript Advising
Career Counseling SeminarsCEDAR offers many types of career counseling seminars, both for middle school aged students, and high school aged students. These seminars are designed to help parents and students think ahead to high school and college. CEDAR's seminars focus on giving you the tools to know which courses your child should take in high school and college, and which major your child should pursue.
You understand God has a plan for your child's life. Do you know what God's plan is for your child's college and career? Knowing which career path your child will pursue will save you time, money and effort.
During these seminars students will have the opportunity to do the following:
- Complete online personality assessments to discover their gifts & calling
- Take online career self-assessments to determine their calling
- Explore different career options through online programs
- Understand the factors to consider when selecting the right college for their career & personality
in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight.